Saturday 16 September 2023

CHILD RAPE BY GURUS; CIA LINKS



Satyananda Saraswati (above) 'founded the worldwide yoga movement with branches across the world.'

A woman has testified to the child sex abuse inquiry in Australia, that, as a young teenager, she was sexually abused by Satyananda Sarswati.


Akhandananda Saraswati - of the Australian ashram.

At Satyananda Sarswati's Australian ashram, "a seven-year-old girl was stripped naked and held down while the skin between her breasts was cut by a swami who licked the blood and had intercourse with her."

dailymail.

Children living at the Australian ashram were starved, tortured and drugged.

Children as young as four were tortured.

Ashram children starved, drugged, tortured


The Australian ashram

Now, you may be thinking that Satyananda Sarswati's movement reminds you of:

1. The 'CIA-run' Rajneesh Foundation known as Osho.

CIA AND MOSSAD IN PUNE. / HEADLEY AND CIA LINKED TO RAJNEESH CULT

2. The Arthur G Dozier School, in Marianna in Florida

3. The CIA-linked Boys Town, in Omaha

4. The CIA-linked Colonia Dignidad, in Chile

5. Certain children's homes in Australia, Canada, the USA and the UK

THE CIA RUNS THE PEDOPHILE RINGS.


Behind the scenes at the Rajneesh Foundation (Osho)

We once paid a brief visit to the Rajneesh compound in Pune in India.

As I wandered round the place I decided that the Rajneesh movement was designed to entice gullible, rich idiots - the sort who are only too happy to have their minds controlled and their money removed.


Sai Baba

When I came across Sai Baba in London, I could see almost immediately that he was a total conman.

While everyone had their heads bowed, I looked Sai Baba in the eye.

He grinned at me; as if he was happy to see at least one person who admired his genius as a trickster.

I was accompanied by the wife of a spook.

She thought Sai Baba was most impressive. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4 December 2014 at 13:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2857873/Passed-Bill-Cosby-Hugh-Hefner-dozens-Hollywood-honchos-Playboy-Playmate-Month-felt-used-abused-powerful-leading-men-took-gun-shot-head.html

 
At 4 December 2014 at 13:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Paul "Man of a Hundred Faces" Duke
the first "C" of MI6 (SIS), to act as a secret agent in Imperial Russia
He was also a leading figure in introducing yoga to the Western World.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Dukes

the British headmaster at Dube’s alma mater handed him a book
on yoga. It was written by Sir Paul Duke, a spy for the Royal Secret
Service, who had traveled throughout the region and spoken at length with
various seers and gurus in the Himalayas.

http://www.yogajournal.com/article/lifestyle/culture-shock/

 
At 4 December 2014 at 13:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/04/assad-interview-paris-match_n_6267334.html

 
At 4 December 2014 at 19:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo Aang,

This is all a bit spooky. Last month I was days away from going to the Satyananda retreat in Mangrove Creek NSW. I detest religion of course but Satyananda seemed to be the only place where I could go to do yoga full time. Anyway before I went I thought it might be a good idea to read everything else at their website apart from the address, costs, and check-in details and ended up deciding that the whole thing was just a bit too cloyingly religious for me. Like I said, I'm only in it for the yoga.

Anyway, two weeks later, wallop! It's all over the news. Interestingly is some ways the Satyananda story is, and isn't, news. If you visit their website you'll find their entire history in Australia laid out including the arrest and sentencing of whomever that chap's name was. Here it is-

https://www.satyananda.net/mangrove-nsw/history-of-mangrove/

Mind you, would it be fair to describe this history as slightly sanitised? "It was just one bad apple and he's in jail" - thank God that's over! That notwithstanding this was front page news in the eighties apparently. So to a certain extent this story 'isn't news' if you know what I mean. Which is to say, if functions as 'chaff', that metal stuff that aircraft spray out in order to distract a missile.

Proper 'news', in Australian terms, would consist of following up on all that David Yeldham / Franca Arena stuff from however many years ago, which the media at the time did its level best to cover up. The media vibe: Yeldham was a one-off and Franca Arena was a loony. And police involvement in paedophile rings? What police involvement?

Otherwise, yeah, I have Satyananda down as a dead cert for MK connections. They've got spook mind control written all over them. But really, in Oz, in terms of Lytton's 'absolute power' (the direction Franca Arena was heading towards) I'd say they're small potatoes.

best etc. etc.

PS. If you've not heard of Franca Arena, you may find this interesting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franca_Arena

 
At 5 December 2014 at 04:39 , Blogger Anon said...

Many thanks for the info.

- Aangirfan

 
At 5 December 2014 at 04:40 , Blogger Anon said...

Many thanks!

I'll have another look at Franca Arena.

- Aangirfan

 
At 5 December 2014 at 05:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes. I've also read child sex allegations about abusive nutter guru Adi Da and the unctuous Maharaji (Prem Rawat).

However, people who get into these movements are mostly adults, responsible for their own spiritual development and their own core spiritualities. And these experiences don't always damage; they frequently transcend. After all, without Osho we would never have Deva Premal and Miten. I suppose lots of people dislike their new agey style music - but I love it. Check out this stunning Awakening track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RR3lRvUosE

Om Shanti :)

 
At 9 December 2014 at 21:51 , Blogger Anon said...

I actually visited that Ashram in both Cairns and Darwin but mainly in Darwin, the underlings I,E the foot soldiers [swamis were lovely ] , if you had prob's in your life they would sit and chat for hours to help you out, I was on a come down from years of alcohol abuse, they were fantastic and I'm still in contact with some, they have gone onto do good things, one running an alternative type of mental health care in western ozz, another doing quality yoga classes in Tasmania and another doing valuable health care for the indigenous people in central Australia, he was a fully qualified medico before spending 9 years at the main Ashram in India. A bit of a base sort of bloke that was once my boss back in the late 70's got wind of what I was into and said the hiearachy will be f****g them I.E the foot soldiers, at which I went a bit on the defensive but only to have it later confirmed by one of the Swamis that that was the case, she was told to strip by Akhandananda so he could have his way, she was a bit surprised by his level of control, about a minute apparently, He gave seminars etc and was very often off his face on Scotch but you could not pick it, she told me he died of alchoholic poisoning. None of this detracts me from the value of Yoga and the truly sincere swamis that I came to know, I only know that I wish I didn't stop doing it when I did as I'm sure my health would be better now I am in my 60's. ....salute to the sun ... is a very good type of exercise that only requires a bit of carpet, think I'll try give it a go,..daveinozz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home