Boris Johnson and the wife of David Cameron.
"Marina Wheeler QC stood by her husband Boris Johnson.
"She put up with his public affair with Petronella Wyatt, an employee of the magazine her husband then edited.
"And she managed to stomach his many other mistresses, including Helen Macintyre with whom he has a daughter...
"On Boris’s arm as he heads towards the winners’ enclosure, is his new girlfriend, 31-year-old Carrie Symonds."
Boris Johnson (above) is descended from a rabbi.
Above we see Boris Johnson and a boy.
1. Boris Johnson 'insulted the families of the 7/7 London Tube bombing victims in a four-letter rant.
'Boris Johnson said "fuck the families"'
Boris Johnson 'ranted f*** the families during 7/7 bombing victims insult'
2. Boris Johnson has called black people "picaninnies".
Boris Johnson once referred to Africa's ...
3. Boris Johnson said: "If gay marriage was OK – and I was uncertain on the issue – then I saw no reason in principle why a union should not be consecrated between three men, as well as two men, or indeed three men and a dog."
Boris Johnson: let same-sex couples enjoy the 'happy state' of marriage...
Boris Johnson and his boss Lord Jacob Rothschild?
4. Boris Johnson targets child abuse victims for crude insult.
"Money spent investigating historic sex abuse is wasted ('spaffed up the wall')"
Boris Johnson accused of 'an affront to victims' - PoliticsHome.com
5. Boris Johnson targets Muslim women for mockery
All this Islamophobic bigot Boris Johnson deserves is to be forgotten ...
6. Boris Johnson agrees to be part of a plan to have someone physically assaulted
"[Interviewer Eddie Mair] put it to [Boris Johnson] that making up quotes, lying to a party leader and agreeing to be part of a plan to get someone physically assaulted suggested he was a 'nasty piece of work'"
Boris Johnson: a 'nasty piece of work' ...
Anonymous 12 June 2019 at 13:45 writes:
Boris Johnson's maternal great-grandfather "was a rabbi from Lithuania".