According to former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad:
Mahathir Mohamad's website
1. It is unlikely that MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean.
2. The passengers were probably 'somehow incapacitated.'
3. There was no chance that the pilot had committed suicide.
'The co-pilot and the cabin crew would not allow him to do so...'
4. No debris or oil slick from the plane has been found.
'Can it be that the plane remained intact on crashing and sank with no trace and no-one launching the lifeboat doors as we are told all these aircraft are equipped with?
'Can one believe this plane quietly floated down into the raging sea and sank conveniently in the deepest part of the Indian Ocean?'
5. Boeing has produced a plane 'that is so easily disabled'
Passenger planes can be tracked on mobile phones and spy satellites.
Boeing has to explain how all these methods of tracking the aircraft 'can be disabled, can fail.'
6. 'I would not like to fly in a Boeing aircraft unless Boeing can explain how all its systems can fail or be disabled.'
'Maybe the plane type should be grounded. But Boeing has shown no interest and had said practically nothing.'