Monday 21 November 2016

OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE ; FORGIVENESS AND LOVE



Recently I met a man called Bob who had had an out of body experience.

Bob, as a youth, was big and strong.

While at school, Bob encountered a Catholic priest who had been physicaly and sexually abusing a fellow pupil.

Bob beat the priest up.

The priest developed Alzheimer's disease.

Bob told the priest that he hoped he would die in agony.



Some time later Bob had a heart attack and was taken unconscious to a hospital.

While in the operating theatre, at 3am, Bob found himself looking down at his body.

He could also see his late father, who told him that he was going to be OK.

At 3am, Bob's mother, who was at home, had a vision of her late husband.

While unconscious and looking down at his body, Bob could see the pretty female doctor who was treating him.

After being healed, Bob encountered the pretty female doctor and he told her of his experience.

The female doctor said that other patients had had similar experiences.


Dr Rajiv Parti

Dr Rajiv Parti has written a book, Dying To Wake Up, about his out of body experience.

dailymail.

DR RAJIV PARTI owned a mansion and drove a Porsche.

He shouted at his son a lot.

He was often unsympathetic to his patients.

Then he went into hospital as a patient and had an out of body experience.

He writes: "one evening, just two weeks after my fifth operation, I suddenly felt faint."

In the operating theatre he felt hiself "zooming straight up, as if in a lift...

"I could see the ceiling approaching, its glossy surface slowly getting closer.

"Then I looked down and saw my own abdomen, now with several incisions...

"Eventually, though, I relaxed, watching in rapt amazement as the surgeons and nurses worked on my body...



"I was still in the operating theatre, but at the same time I could see my mother and sister sitting on a sofa in our family home, thousands of miles away in New Delhi...

"To my right, I heard screams of pain and anguish...

"I knew then that I was on the lip of hell...

"A voice spoke to me telepathically.

"'You have led a materialistic and selfish life,' it said.

"I knew that was true, and felt ashamed. Over the years, I'd lost empathy for my patients.

"Standing on the rim of hell, I remembered a woman who'd come to my clinic for treatment...

"'I'd love to talk to you,' I said, writing out a prescription for pain-killers and sleeping pills. 'But I have several patients waiting' ...

"I had trained myself to think only of myself...

"I thought of my possessions and how meaningless they were...



"There seemed no way out, but I prayed for one anyway...

"Almost at that instant, I did get my second chance - in the form of the last person I ever expected to see.

"It was my father.

"I recognised him immediately, though he looked at least 30 years younger than when he'd died.

"He took my hand in his and led me away from the edge of hell, as if I were still a little boy.

"Then, putting his arm around me, my father tried to comfort me - and it was the first time I could remember him touching me affectionately...

"I was still afraid that my father was going to beat me, just as he had so many times in my childhood...

"My father, my cruel and despotic father, was spiritually rescuing me from hell! I looked into his eyes, and my hard heart melted with love.

"No words came from his mouth, but for the first time I learned from him that his own father had abused him, just as he'd abused me.

"'Anger,' my father told me, 'isn’t usually about an event. It's passed on from father to son. If you know that, you can stop it; you can choose not to be angry.

"'Simple love is the most important thing in the universe.'"



Dr Rajiv and his father entered a tunnel.

"I recognised my grandfather, who gave me a look of sheer joy. 'Love is the most important thing there is,' he told me. Then both he and my father simply faded away...

"I found myself high above a green meadow, peppered with rose bushes. Just the sweet smell of the grass and roses made me almost delirious with pleasure...

"We travelled on to a higher plane...

"At the highest level, you are surrounded by a powerful energy that consists of pure love and intelligence - the underlying fabric of everything in the universe.

"Enlightenment comes ... when a person realises that love is everywhere and is the only thing that matters...."

...

After recovering, Dr Parti got rid of his expensive cars and sold his mansion.

He set up a new practice to heal people through meditation and other alternative methods.

His son now has a close relationship with the father he once feared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.

...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 21 November 2016 at 07:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this experience. It gave me needed inspiration during a difficult time.

Not long after my sister passed on I had a dream - in color - of an indescribable light and presence above the bed my sister slept in as a child. Our parents were very cruel, childhood for us was a horror. This dream proved to me my sister was alive in the next world, and that world is our true home.

I have books by Stewart Edward White about his wife's experiences in the world beyond, I believe they are authentic and recommend them to anyone seeking.

Thank you once again for your article. It was just what I needed to read, at the right time. Blessings to you.

 
At 21 November 2016 at 08:00 , Blogger Anon said...

Many thanks for your comment.

- Aangirfan

 
At 21 November 2016 at 23:37 , Blogger Mark Jesus said...

For hard-core materialists and the trad-zealous end among evangelicals, Bob’s kind of phenomena, pushes the puzzle, which can make for an uncomfortable assessment? Agnostics or broad seekers, likely seeing signs and wonders following miracle – there’s after-living… well... something/maybe – some comfort? Spiritualism the one belief that celebrates family reunited type experiences and would most embrace. So, is this – all in the mind or all-contrived to deceive by deceiving spirits? Or, all our tomorrows-ish, briefly explored affirmations? And is – my understanding of – God: In this or what? While all/some of these elements could be involved, in one more of these relatively rare like-testimonies, they affirm for most, a hope. (Bob) ‘could also see his late father, who told him that he was going to be OK’. Mum’s vision, confirming, not imagination runnin’ away… Was the OK about life on earth continuing for him? Or life period, for one and all... and when dead, all good and loved ones alive? Why wouldn’t we, want this reality? Surely? For me there’s little disquiet not to stand in an uncertainty, due to a degree of Biblical openness, that leaves such a tentative hope. Hold a call ye Christ-ward if you ask/will implore -and- the wideness of God’s mercy, is how-wide. Dunno? My faith and knowing, is in God here/now – enough of a grateful necessity. All I know is, God loves us toward God’s-self, hates to know we need/wants to meet. Including what’s next. Although, was furthest from my mind about heavens-coming when I got God. Now..? That’s the word: Now. God overturning cold and empty, war and hate – now. And all whosoever and many as. I’m too desperate for God myself, for much beyond this, More clarity about ‘been to heaven and back’ generally ‘paperbacks’ accompanying. Invariably hell-warnings thrown in for the return back to earth. A quick half-a-look, see Rajiv is a Christian, on a Hindu-Christian mix out to ‘heal’.

Hell = eternal suffering punishment and all but the confess Christ, many adding, sufficient good living/their version and “us-few-in” is easier to debate. And while has some historical church precedents of scaring up a flock, has little power today. And anyway, doesn’t go along with Jesus way, who gave the religiously self-satisfied hell-talk – all the rest, urgent callings with emphasis on love and meet your needs and deepest wants, here now and yes, there to come. A clear ‘come to Jesus and live all for’ call and don’t go beyond without warnings – yet, Bible-questions leaving an openness and challenge, leading many to embrace a hopeful, conditional, level of universalism. What isn’t as sustainable, is the traditional view if no-not accepting offered gift of life, be it here now before or just maybe then/when – what said-happens horror forever. More-often born out of ideas, we’re by necessity eternal beings and therefore, out of God’s presence to come, means can -not but remain conscious, therefore ‘screams of pain and anguish’ on and on and… When a ‘second death’ is the more incisive and intended we get reading. Something less influenced, by non-Biblical writers’ philosophy i.e. Greek thinking shaping post-early church theology. And a whole heap of paintings and poets. Evangelical Rajiv, probably ain’t; ‘ “A voice spoke to me telepathically. “'You have led a materialistic and selfish life”, it said.’ Ever the doc and the technical-how touch eh. As for living for me and mon.? Join the club of billions. Rich man and ruler story (not actually a parable) by Jesus, is therefore the reference. Jesus death seen, received in a change, the over-riding how we get through idol ‘me and money’. Yet, live for others and love best, ways toward God and Jesus commends. All shows, the need to read the Bible talking with the unseen one and accept doesn’t always makes neat boxed-ideas sense. In relationship with author behind writers and conviction the need. More Aangirfan overturn and upsetter. And, as the comment above says and applies, ‘recommend them to anyone seeking’.

 
At 22 November 2016 at 00:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

 
At 22 November 2016 at 01:24 , Blogger Unknown said...

i think it is near to death experience, not OOBE.
OOBE u can have all the time, not near to dead.

 
At 22 November 2016 at 09:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, most likely NDE...

Great, positive, heart warming and uplifting story, thanx Aangir !

And Mark "Jesus" spreads the babble and bollocks as usual, unfortunately haha...

On the reincarnation, NDE, esoterism and spirituality pls read as well :

Dr Pim Van Lommel "Eternal consciousness"

Eben Alexander "PROOF oh Heaven"

And for ultimate, higher than religious experience :

"Bhagavad Gita as it IS" by HDG Swami Prabhupada.

Ommm from France !

Ray

 
At 24 November 2016 at 21:45 , Blogger Mark Jesus said...

'rich man and lazarus' not...and ruler.

 
At 26 November 2016 at 01:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T BE DECEIVED THESE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THE OCCULT OR HAVE ANCESTOR INVOLVED IN THE OCCULT:

THE LIGHT IS FALSE IT IS THE DEVIL:

[King James Bible]
2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

THERE IS A DARKNESS THAT APPEARS AS LIGHT - IT IS A DECEPTION:
Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Luk 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE TRUE LIGHT:
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.



 
At 26 April 2017 at 21:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"DON'T BE DECEIVED THESE OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THE OCCULT OR HAVE ANCESTOR INVOLVED IN THE OCCULT"

Know them by their works.
No one who's been united with the source of the infinite light and love and power of the Source could be deceived. Anyone united with God outside of space and time is aware of the intent of the Creator to heal and unite all creation. We are one as reflections of God.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home