Monday 4 January 2016

PAST LIVES

...

Readers of the Daily Mail write:

1. When my son, 52, was three, he would march around doing a Nazi goose-step, saluting and saying ‘Hi Hitler’.

We found this very strange, as there was no way he could have seen or heard anything like this. We didn’t have a TV.

When he was eight he had some teeth out under anaesthetic at the dentist.

My son failed to come round, but the dentist was unperturbed and just told me to put him to bed at home and keep an eye on him. He ‘slept’ for two days, was a healthy colour, and breathing steadily. I had the strong impression that he was somewhere else.

On the third morning he was back, wide awake. ‘Hello, darling,’ I said, ‘where have you been?’

‘Back in the gas chamber with them all,’ he told me.

He married a German girl, speaks fluent German and lives very happily in Frankfurt, working in the finance sector.

He tells me that he loves Germany, and has no desire to live in England.

Angela

2. Our youngest child, Estelle, was born 16 years after her sister, Virginia, had died in a car crash aged six months.

Estelle looked very similar to Virginia, with big dark eyes and thick black hair.

When Estelle was a year or so old, just beginning to talk, we were driving near the cemetery where Virginia was buried — the first time we had visited the area since Estelle was born.

Out of the blue, from her baby seat, Estelle said ‘I am buried over there’ and pointed towards the cemetery, which could not be seen from the road. We were shocked, and said nothing.

One night, when she was in bed, she looked at me and said, ‘Can I have a wide straw hat and long dress like I had before with my other Mum and Dad?’ I agreed and asked when that was. ‘A long time ago when I lived in a house with a big field of flowers around it.’

John


3. My son, Jamie, must have been about three when he began talking about a little boy called Chris.

I thought it was probably an imaginary friend, as some children have at that age, because he didn’t know any children with that name.

When I asked him about Chris, Jamie said: ‘Chris is a little boy and at night we fly up and see God.’

I thought this was very unusual because my husband and I are not particularly religious.

My mother-in-law then told me that she’d had a brother, who died before she was born. His name was Chris.

I ordered the death certificate and his name was ‘Chris’, rather than ‘Christopher’, and he had died aged four of a childhood illness.

Barbara

4. Between the ages of about two and three years, my daughter had memories of a past life. She would play games, as I thought, with her six siblings in which she called herself Julia. She would often stand by her bedroom door, calling them in and ushering them to bed.

The most striking episode came one day when she caught sight of a Victorian-style farm on the television, with a flat-back farm wagon driving past.

She became excited, telling me very urgently to look.

‘We had one of they. We had one of they. Before, before when I was Julia,’ she exclaimed.

I was struck by how definite she was, and also by the colloquial use of ‘they’, not ‘them’ or ‘those’. This was not how she would usually phrase something.

Jill


5. From his first marriage, in the early Fifties, my late husband Maurice had a son, who died just before he was three.

Three years ago, I was walking with my grandson, Ben, who was then three-and-a-half.

As he strolled by my side, he suddenly said. ‘My Grandad Maurice used to be my daddy when I was a little boy, and then I died.’

Ben had never met his Grandad and certainly never knew he had a son who died, because we never discussed it.

I asked him how old the boy, Neil, was when he died, and he replied that he was three.

I can only assume Ben is a reincarnation of his late uncle. Ben is now almost seven and no longer remembers anything about it.

Kate

6. From the age of two-and-a-half, my son, James, would tell us the same story. He had lived in a wooden house with stairs next to a ‘big water’. 

One day, someone left the door open and he walked out, fell in the water and drowned. 

He went to heaven, and then he was James.

Aged four, he cried when he saw a horse on the television. 

He was hitting the screen, saying his horse was waiting, and he had promised it he would go back. He was so upset that I took him to some stables the next day. 

When a pony was brought out, James knew exactly how to ride, even though he had never even been on a donkey.

A few people I consulted about this all said the same thing. By the age of five he’d stop talking about it, and sure enough he did. It certainly opened my mind and today I am a firm believer in past lives.

Joanne


7. When my granddaughter was two-and-a-half, we were looking at a magazine photograph of a park. 

She said: ‘That’s like when I was big and you were little, and I took you for walks in your pram.’

I was struck by her use of the word ‘pram’, instead of ‘buggy’. As a baby, we had lived with my paternal grandparents and I was often taken to the park by my grandma.

Shortly after this, she became obsessed with telling me stories about a cat called ‘Asquid’, and I was struck by the unusual name. 

Several years later I was telling my uncle about Asquid, and he vividly remembered a childhood book about Asquith the cat, which his mum, my grandma, read to him.

Marilyn

8. When my son was about three, he frequently asked if he could go home, I used to tell him he was at home, but he still said: ‘Can I go home now?’

It really used to unsettle me . One day, he told us that he had lived in a cottage in our town about four miles away. 

We found out it had been demolished many years before he was born - we had never heard of the place so he could not have heard us talk about it. 

I am a very sceptical person, but this was totally real.
Mrs S. George

9. When my daughter, Charlotte, was three we were in the car, and you couldn’t see the buildings set back from the road.

Charlotte said out of the blue: ‘Remember when I used to clean the windows of the white church down there?’

As it wasn’t the first odd remark Charlotte had made, curiosity got the better of me and I went to where Charlotte had indicated the church was. Sure enough, there was a church, painted white.

I have asked Charlotte about this since, and she has no recollection of any things she may have said.

Denis

More here: http://www.dailymail.

Mom claims her 5-year- old son remembers his past life as a ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Five-year-old-boy-convinc...
7 Feb 2015
He said in a past life he lived in Chicago and died leaping from a burning ... The child claims he was then ...

The children who swear they've lived a previous life... and...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../The-children-swear-ve-lived-...
27 Dec 2015
The children who swear they've lived a previous life... and the details they give which are so astonishing ...

Oklahoma boy has baffled experts with accounts of a past life

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Meet-son-10-Baptist-parents-b...
21 Mar 2015
Ryan began seeing Dr. Jim Tucker (above) soon after he revealed his past life, a highly respected child ...

Reincarnated Kids: 9 Signs Your Child Had A Past Life

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../reincarnated-kids_n_4...
22 Feb 2014
Does your 3-year-old have a strange understanding of the inner workings of the Titanic? Is your 6-year-old boy ...

3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life & Identifies His Murderer ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk
21 May 2014 - Uploaded by Strange Mysteries
A young boy remembers a past life "reincarnation" he had where he was ... 6 Kids Who Remember Their Past ...

New book reveals the children who believe they have been ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../New-book-reveals-children...
20 Nov 2013
Dr Jim Tucker's remarkable experiences with these children, many who can recall intimate details of their ...

Children Remember Past Lives: Is Boy His Own Grandfather ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSplPOt5so
18 Nov 2013 - Uploaded by Beyond Science
Do you believe in reincarnation? Past lives? Now this story is pretty neat A little boy referred to in case studies ...

Do you believe in past lives? Toddler's testimony has family ...

fox2now.com/.../do-you-believe-in-past-lives-toddl...
16 Feb 2015
An Ohio boy's family says they didn't until the child started sharing ... 70`s by the late Dr. Ian Stevenson who ...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 4 January 2016 at 00:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/u-s-media-blackout-italian-courts-rule-vaccines-cause-autism/5430940

 
At 4 January 2016 at 02:50 , Blogger operationgladioreprise said...

..when are you gonna start handing out the cups of Kool Aid?

 
At 4 January 2016 at 05:33 , Blogger Michael K. said...

I got a shirling jacket, the type that has the sheepskin on the outside and fuzzy side inside. It was a classic looking old jacket, and at the time my daughter was maybe three. When she saw me in it for the very first time, she said "I remember when you wore that and I was with you before..." And she started saying amazing details about who I was before. She had a far away look in her eyes like she was remembering something long ago.

 
At 4 January 2016 at 08:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always found the topic interesting, what is remarkable is the number of cases where children have memories of being ancestors, grandparents, etc.
I have a theory that reincarnation IS possible but one can only incarnate into a body that is one's descendant, something to do with the DNA, it is encoded in the DNA somehow.
The wealthy elite know this and it is why they always interbreed, so that whatever body they re-incarnate into will at least be born rich.

 
At 4 January 2016 at 09:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The idea of reincarnation is not incompatiable with a cogent post-materialist paradigm:

http://drjohnhspencer.com/the-primordial-psyche-by-mario-beauregard-ph-d-guest-post/

 
At 4 January 2016 at 16:59 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to believe, but how much of this is memories coded in dna?

Many of the past life memories relate to death at a young age. I believe there would be a good evolutionary reasons for these experiences to be retained in dna to avoid a similar fate in the next offspring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home