Friday 2 May 2014

TEACHER ANN MAGUIRE DEATH


The suspect, in court

On 28 April 2014, a 15-year-old boy allegedly stabbed to death a 61-year-old teacher, Ann Maguire, in a school classroom in Leeds in the UK.

"Ann Maguire was at least the fiftieth woman to be killed through suspected male violence in the UK this year... 


"Boys are pressurised to exhibit their heterosexuality through misogyny... 

"The alleged killer of Ann Maguire was a boy who would not score highly in competitive masculinity, a boy with something to prove."

The stabbing of Ann Maguire was not an isolated incident ... - New Statesman‎



Ann Maguire

On the day she was killed, Ann Maguire should have been having her day off.


But she went into the school because "she wanted to help students prepare for their exams."

The suspect's older brother was taught by Ann Maguire - and was said to be close to her.


The suspect had allegedly warned schoolmates he was planning to attack Anne Maguire because she 'was giving him grief'.


But no one took him seriously.

The 15-year-old 'calmly walked up behind Ann Maguire and stabbed her repeatedly in the neck and back'.

Witnesses said there had been no row.

Anne collapsed 'in a pool of blood' and died in hospital.


The military carry the coffin at Jimmy Savile's funeral at Leeds Cathedral.

Schoolmate Jacob Hill said of the suspect: "He is very bright. He did well at school and was in the top set. But for some reason he really hated her.

"He had said he wanted to hit her then he wanted to kill her. No one believed him. He has had issues. 


"He was threatening to kill himself a while ago.

"I heard they didn’t have an argument in class. There was a lot of screaming. The pupils in the class were told to get out. Then the ambulance and police arrived."


FOLLOW THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS

 
Ann Maguire.

Anne maguire was killed at Corpus Christie Catholic college in Halton Moor, Leeds.

The alleged attacker, described as a 'loner' by neighbours, was detained by a member of staff. 

Ann Maguire was a popular teacher.

Her husband Don is a former maths teacher who now works as a landscape gardener.


Don Maguire, husband of Ann.

The alleged attacker is one of three children and lives with his 47-year-old mother and his brother.

The boy's parents are separated.

Neighbour Rebecca Hardy, 21, said: "His mum is very nice. They are a quiet family. 

"The boys are both extremely quiet. If you said hello to them, they would probably not say hello back.

"He would never look at anybody. 

"He would walk, face down, with his bag on his back. 

"Once or twice I have tried to get him involved in a conversation and smile at him, but he has never let on. 

"He is a bit of a loner. 

"I have never seen him with any friends.”

Another neighbour added: "We have never had any trouble. They are really quiet boys.

http://www.mirror.co.uk


The suspect is said to be an Emo. In Russia, a law was presented at the Duma to regulate emo websites and forbid emo style at schools and government buildings, for fears of emo being a "dangerous teen trend" promoting anti-social behaviour, depression, social withdrawal and even suicide.[204][205]

The mother of the suspect 'has been suffering from multiple sclerosis'.

Neighbours say she went on holiday, before the murder, without her 15-year-old son.

She went to Gran Canaria with her new partner.

She divorced the suspects father father, a 50-year-old council executive, around 12 years ago.

http://www.dailymail


The main suspect

A second teenager was arrested in connection with the death of stabbed teacher Ann Maguire.

He was questioned on conspiracy to commit murder, but was later released without charge.

The whole class of 30 teenagers saw the alleged stabbing.

Ann Maguire had been standing by the desk of teenager Holly Walker when the alleged attack happened. 

The 16-year-old's mother Clare told the Mail: 'Holly was so close that she had blood all over her and she said she thought she was going to be killed too.

'She was so traumatised by it all and she ran out of the classroom trying to find help.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 2 May 2014 at 05:26 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

Many many thanks Aang/Irfan :) that is exactly what I 'saw', and I told you I was worried about there being a high school massacre. That murder is PRECISELY what I had visions of... I get the strong feeling the boy was fantasising about carrying out something on a bigger scale, with the use of firearms (shot gun, rifle), because of his love for computer games, and warped version of reality.
''an extremely disturbed young man, carrying out a high school massacre''

You sometimes post about psychics, and quantum realities etc, and you always approach it scientifically. I don't want to make this about me... because there are others out there that have abilities they don't understand. I would like some advice or help from others who can 'see' things before they happen, or have the ability to read peoples minds. (you can remain Anonymous!)... but I can only give my story, and how I've dealt with it (not very well)... THERE'S OTHERS READING THIS!

First!!! 'Shirlz' is a nickname! Im a male! my name is Danny... Danny Hurley... the nickname Shirlz comes me wanting to name my daughter Shirley! Shirley Hurley! :D

I've been able to tap into a form of consciousness since I was 11 (at least), as a child I would read anything, and I read much on supernatural stuff. I knew about psychics etc from a young age. There's a number of strange occurrences that happened to me as a child, but nothing that would be described as extraordinary. I've seen Darren Brown, and I know about the Charlatans who pretend to be psychic, for whatever reason ('Cold Reading')

When I was 11 years old, a murder happened in Blackpool, UK. A man called Stuart Diamond murdered another young man, and cut his head off with a pair of scissors (apparently it would have taken him a good four/five hours to do this with a pair of scissors). The motive (and this was NEVER released to the media), was the unfortunate victim shared the exact same name as an Officer at the young offenders institute where Mr Diamond had been held months prior. (my father was also involved in trying to convince the courts that Mr Diamond was a danger to the public, and should not be released. Mr Diamond had made threats to kill my dad and his family)
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/A+murder+that+seems+to+have+had+no+motive.-a0155488275

When I heard on the radio, that a headless corpse had been found in Blackpool, I immediately had visions of Stuart Diamond carrying out the murder (I was 11 years old, with a friend and his mum... and I went into a frenzy, and had to be taken home).

Now... I know I had a good upbringing, and I know some children go through a lot worse than having 'psychic' visions... but for an eleven year old kid to be 'seeing' things like that isn't good. Realising your a genuine psychic, and the reality is, 'seeing' murders like that in graphic detail. An 11 year old kid who wants nothing more than to kick a football and get his fingers wet! (sorry!)

 
At 2 May 2014 at 05:27 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

I was a popular and outgoing teenager, even though I knew what I was capable of doing and 'seeing'... I hid in plain site! Id flirt with girls, Id take the mick out of other kids, and use the ability to win fights out of school (I took up boxing... and I was shit hot!)., I was still having visions and I was using any 'telepathic' abilities to on girls! (Im a teenage boy!)

In 2003 (18 years old, at Uni), I suffered a major breakdown. I realised the world is not a good place, and genuinely 'good' people are rare. I started seeing The Jinn (what I suspect is Jinn? I don't know what they are). I can see 'interdimensional' beings ALL the time! (I don't believe in ghosts, or poltergeists)... what I see are orbs, flickers of energy (in the day their orbs or energy, at night I see them as a flicker of light)... whatever Im seeing has an intelligence and a consciousness.
(you know when you get a glimpse of a fly flying around a room... that's what I see, except it's not psychical, its a form of energy)

In 2005, I was secretly coming to terms with what I was experiencing... the Ipswich Murders. I had a strong vision of TWO men murdering women and dumping them in water (rivers, streams), using construction sites they had worked on as a dumping ground.
The detective always maintains there where two murderers, and only one was caught (Steve Wright). The accomplice is still at large.

Im a young man, been to University... I have an ability I now know not many have... I apply to MI5! :D (and MI6)
BIG MISTAKE!!! Without going into detail... 2008/09, MI5 (and CIA) have taken a keen interest in who I am, and what I can do. I've got a career lined up (with the support of MI5 and I suspect CIA), in the British Military (Sandhurst, Military Intelligence).
What I was involved in is Occultic shit! fucking all sorts of shit, from surveillance on MP's, to stuff to do with the 'Arab Spring' (this is 2009 remember!)... Freemasons, Occultic 'psychic' units of British Intelligence (some of them IRA 'troubles' veterans). Im being told about The Committee of 300, 13 men rule the world... be a part of it!

A car accident seemed to boost my abilities (I cant be killed, because I see it coming a mile away!... and the CIA don't want me posting a picture on Twitter of a would be CIA hitman's severed head! :D )

I KNOW THERES OTHERS OUT THERE THAT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!! I don't have the answers... Im left with a whole load of questions myself! And I've got CIA and British Intell on my back like a mother fucker!

I knew instinctively what had happened to MH370. I've proven it to CIA countless times, that I can see things before they happen... their terrified of people like me!!! ABSOLUTLEY PETRIFIED!!!

I post a lot of crap... but I aint joking about this!!! NOT ONE BIT!!! :I

 
At 2 May 2014 at 10:39 , Blogger Anon said...

Dear Danny,

Many thanks for your comments.

Some of the top people in Indonesia believe in Djinns.

The flickers of energy could have more than one cause.

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/floaters-flashes-and-haloes

Cheers,

Aangirfan

 
At 2 May 2014 at 10:42 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

the closest its ever been portrayed in a movie, is Stanley Kubricks 'The Shining'.
(Known Illuminati member)
(which apparently had more to do with him directing the fake Apollo missions)

 
At 2 May 2014 at 10:50 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

Or 'Hereafter'! :D Matt Damon plays a psychic... brilliant film!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hereafter_(film)

the reality is, when people ask you to do a 'reading'... you read into stuff that's best left alone (child abuse, incestuous relationships... more common than people care to imagine, being a thief)

In fact... 'Unbreakable'! The most accurate portrayal of ESP/Telepathy ever in Hollywood...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unbreakable_(film)

 
At 2 May 2014 at 11:36 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The kid was on antidepressants. Mix that with teenage angst, alienation and a growing knife culture, this is the tragic consequence.

 
At 2 May 2014 at 12:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://nodisinfo.com/lies-inconsistencies-leeds-college-stabbing-hoax/

 
At 2 May 2014 at 12:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get real, there was no stabbing at all. We've got distracted again via Zio morons

 
At 2 May 2014 at 12:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IS THIS THE FACE OF A GRIEVING MAN?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2618396/Who-supplied-heroin-Peaches-Husband-questioned-officers-investigating-supply-fatal-class-A-drug-revealed-obsessed-junkie-U-S-singer.html

 
At 2 May 2014 at 13:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Fishy Fingers? Has the flavour changed? Red Snapper to cod, or is it Kalimari? The texture is strange. Like transmuted Phoenix. With a vague odour of Rat. Djinns are real, they poison wells all the time. Buyer beware.
Much Love, freebornman.

 
At 3 May 2014 at 15:31 , Blogger Anonymous said...

Thank goodness some others are awake.

 
At 3 May 2014 at 21:19 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

What I see are genuine balls of energy (this isn't a medical problem with my retina!)
I see the djinn, or interdimesional beings! They have an intelligence and a consciousness, once you seem them, you'll understand what Im talking about.
If you concentrate hard enough at night, you'll see them, they vibrate and move around the room at incredible speed, and you'll realise they interact with humans in way humans don't understand (or realise).

 
At 3 May 2014 at 21:43 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

this is what Im talking about!
http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=6598

 
At 17 July 2015 at 03:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see them too Danny only last year I have realised what they are. I feel their energy sometimes behind my neck. Are you RH Neg by any chance?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home