Monday 26 May 2014

ELLIOT RODGER CONSPIRACY



Elliot Rodger's step mother is Soumaya Akaaboune (above), who is Moroccan and who appears to have Jewish connections.

When the Voices Fade.

Soumaya Akaaboune is the daughter of Abdeslam Akaaboune who has links to the security services in the USA.

Around 1966, Abdeslam Akaaboune went to Texas "as part of his police/intelligence training."

"Known as Mr Tangier Abdeslam Akaaboune lived his life in a world of ... espionage."

www.facebook.com.


Soumaya

The CIA likes to use actors in its psyops?


Elliot Rodger's brother Jazz Rodger

Now look at what appears to be Elliot putting on an act.



"He couldn't have bought a hooker?

"He made a video and it seems scripted, like he's a bad actor reading lines.." 




This is what the forehead looks like when someone is lying. 


Elliot in his video



Peter Lanza and his son. Some people believe that Peter Lanza had only one son, Adam, who then changed his name to Ryan. There have never been any photos of 'Adam' with 'Ryan'.

There was more than one shooter at Sandy Hook.

There was more than one shooter in the Norway Attacks, blamed on Anders Breivik.

LANZA, BREIVIK, ISRAEL


The Hunger Games

Numbers are important to the CIA and its friends when they carry out Operation-Gladio-style killings.

"David Attias’ 2001 vehicular slaughter in Santa Barbara occurred on February 23, 2001.

"The official release date of the first Hunger Games film in the US was March 23, 2012.

"Elliot Rodger’s rampage in Santa Barbara took place on May 23, 2014."

Jon Rappoport


Presumably photoshopped?

The Elliot Rodger 'killings' have been carefully scripted by the 'Powers-That-Be'?

CONTINUED HERE: CALIFORNIA PSYOP - ELLIOT RODGER

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 26 May 2014 at 02:16 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813/Elliot-Rodger-Santa-Barbara-mass-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto
My Twisted World
The Story of Elliot Rodger

[Page 2]
For preschool, I was enrolled at ***Dorset House, an upscale all-boys private school*** in the countryside, near where we lived. I was forced to wear a uniform, which I hated because I had to wear uncomfortable socks up to my knees. I was very nervous and I cried on my first day there. I can remember two friends I made by name, George and David. I would always play in the sandpit with them.

I didn't like school at Dorsett House very much. I found the rules to be too strict. My least favorite part of it was the football sessions. I never understood the game and I could never keep up with the other boys in the field, so I always stood by the goal-keeper and pretended to be the "second goalkeeper". My favorite part was playing in the woods after lunch. There was a particular climbing structure that I had a lot of fun with.

My preschool class once went on a field trip to the park, where I had the misfortune of getting lost. As my class was eating lunch, I ventured off to another area of the park, and when I returned, my class had moved on. I remember panicking and asking strangers for help. It was a terrifying experience for me. I was eventually led to my class by the strangers I talked to.
...

http://www.dorsethouseschool.com/contact.php
DORSET HOUSE SCHOOL

The Manor, Church Lane,
Bury, Pulborough,
West Sussex RH20 1PB
***

 
At 26 May 2014 at 03:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa Barbara Drive-By Mass Shooting Hoax Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttXrM32lCo

 
At 26 May 2014 at 05:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.companydirectorcheck.com/kevin-paul-copestake

Kevin Paul Copestake

Kevin Paul Copestake worked in company 16 SOMERS ROAD RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION LIMITED as Teacher.

MR KEVIN PAUL COPESTAKE
Born: 1953
Nationality: BRITISH

County: SURREY
Posttown: REIGATE
Postcode: RH2 9DU

Kevin Paul Copestake was employed as Director (TEACHER) at 16 SOMERS ROAD RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION LIMITED from 10 June 1991 to 19 June 2004

Nature of Business:
•98000 - Residents property management
***

[30 miles from Dorset House. He would have been there at time Elliot Rodger was going to school there (1994-1996).]

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/pervert-teacher-jailed-for-gross-13366

The 61-year-old former history and PE teacher molested one boy at The Judd School in Tonbridge in the early 1980s and another at Dorset House School in Bury, Pulborough, West Sussex, in 2005
...
Copestake was sacked in 1982. He even wrote letters of apology to one boy and his parents - described as “hypocritical” by the judge.

He went on to work at Dorset House as a sports instructor and handyman, where in 2005 he texted a boy calling himself “Cupcake”.
...

 
At 26 May 2014 at 08:19 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inserted Abdeslam Akaaboune's name in the 2013 film diary as the unnamed owner. This is obviously wrong since Akaaboune is said to have died in 2008.

 
At 26 May 2014 at 10:06 , Blogger Charles Edward Frith said...

Grandfather of shooter was holocaust photographer. http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.592681

 
At 26 May 2014 at 12:07 , Blogger Christinne said...

U mean Holohoax photographer. It all fits so perfectly in the picture

 
At 26 May 2014 at 14:10 , Anonymous Buster said...

Elliot's Mother's maiden name is registered in the UK as being Ong. Same child registered as born in Lambeth in 1991.

 
At 3 June 2014 at 06:09 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you see the photo of Eliot Rodgers standing on the grass at the golf course you can clearly see a mans shadow on his neck. The sun is in front of Eliot so it can't be Elliot - so not all alone that day hugh ??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home