Saturday 20 January 2024

Maggie Fleming


The Maggie Fleming Animal Hospice and The Karass Sanctuary

Everything I dae as janny for the 420ish animal folk who live here is jist fur the pure love eh them aw (awwww...) and my book is my only income, so every copy I sell really helps me (buy mair dresses in charity shops) so much.

Sharing this post will help a lot, too!

So here is the link if anyb'dy would like a Badgey-paw-printed and wummin-scribbled copy of No Life Too Small as a gift tae yersel or someb'dy else (they're £12 including a Badgey-print, personalised message, wrapping, gift card, bookmark, and postage in the UK):

https://themaggiefleminganimalhospice.company.site/No-Life-Too-Small-p613563956

Also available in hardback, e-book and Audible

Here's whit they say aboot it: 'A few years ago Alexis Fleming was bedridden with a chronic illness. Things became so bad ...- but her beloved dog, Maggie, kept her going, especially when doctors gave her just six weeks to live.

No Life Too Small is the joyful and inspiring story of the world's first animal hospice, celebrating the power and beauty of nature, the strength of the human and animal spirit, and the importance of love, friendship and community. It will leave you with a tear in your eye, a smile on your face and a renewed belief in human kindness.


Looking after dying animals has taught Alexis what really matters in life - kindness, compassion and love.'

Here's whit I say aboot it; 'That was the hardest thing I've ever done, thankfuck I don't have tae write that again...'



The Maggie Fleming Animal Hospice and The Karass Sanctuary

Thanks so much for aw the lovely birthday and 'gaun yersel hen, yer no deid!' messages fae everyb'dy, they mean so much. 

When it comes tae humans I'm a solitary beastie at heart (present company excluded, of course... but, really though... have ye met humans?), but I feel very loved and part of something much bigger than ma wee tiny bit of the world here, because of you aw, and I'm so grateful. 

You keep The Good Ship Ringliggate afloat and knowing that oor way of living life …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home