Sunday 23 July 2023

NDE, Shared-DE



5184. Kevin Mc SDE 7/20/2023. SDE 9619. For me, what I saw was NOTHING compared to what I FELT. I was being thoroughly and completely engulfed in unconditional LOVE! I was in such complete awe that I was not aware of my wife or anything except the LOVE that was radiating through me. 

All the stress, sadness, fear, any and all negative thoughts and feelings; were replaced with LOVE & JOY that transcends all human understanding. I felt more ALIVE than I've ever felt. I was enlightened to EVERYTHING.

Remarkable shared nearing end of life experience at the time of wife’s death.

5183. Portia Y NDE 7/18/2023. NDE 9618. My mother was caressing my forehead. I felt an indescribable sense of peace and love. I said to her that it is warm here, and I feel so much love. 

She told me that I had to go back, that I have more to do. I told her that I did not want to go back, and I like it here. I told my mom that I did not want to go back.

NDE due to car crash.


1 Comments:

At 24 July 2023 at 06:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please dont become a morbid site. bad enough w/ the endless pedo stuff. LOVE your political material tho. Always insights that are new

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home