Wednesday 26 July 2023

Molecular virology researcher

Corona Test Centres

Unknown has left a new comment on 'How can they?':


I'm not a friend, I'm not vaccinated either. 

My health is absolutely excellent. 

I worked for 10 years as a molecular virology researcher and, at that time, knew every piece of research of relevance going on. 

I know how to read 'peer-reviewed publications' and I know exactly how the publication game is used to distort results for big headlines. 


I know with certainty that you can't test a vaccine in 100 days, and never will be able to do. 

I know that mRNA platforms had never seen a human being before 2020 and I also know that criminal negligence is associated with using a totally unproven technology on 5 billion people without several years of clinical trials. 

I can also say with absolute certitude that SARS-CoV2 did not represent any form of existential threat to humanity. 

None whatsoever....

~~~



1 Comments:

At 26 July 2023 at 10:38 , Blogger telemarkmono said...

in 2015 there were ebola mRNA vaccines, it isnt that easy to find out the results of these injections

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home