Friday 17 February 2023

EARTHQUAKES - OUT OF BODY



NDERF Home Page

‎ Lonny F NDE

2011-01-01
id: 2557

Near Death Experience  at age 15 due to drowning as a result of large waves following an earthquake. Remarkable knowledge gained during life review helped save his life

When I asked if I was dead he said very simply 'Yes, you are.' We never opened our mouths to communicate; everything was by thought alone. So many words were exchanged so fast that it would be impossible for me to account for them all. 

He made me feel very safe and welcome. He comforted me and let me know that he was there to assist. 

He asked me if I wanted to still live, and very quickly, without even having to think, I said, 'Yes I do.'

 He smiled as if he had expected me to say that. I don't know why, but I felt as if we had always known each other, and that it was funny to him that he already knew my answer. 

I asked him if he could help me get back. I was made to know and understand that he couldn't interfere, but what he could do was to show me what I already knew. 

Just then, I was pulled away from that bright beach and pulled upward, or inward - I really don't know.

Alan McD NDE
2008-12-17
id: 3068



NDENDE due to episode of unconsciousness following terrrifying earthquake at age 14 and a few months ago

Exceptional experience. From Italy. Original in Italian. Translated to English by Sarah.

I intuitively went towards the stars. Before me unfolded a scene that I had never seen in my whole life. I saw dazzling, beautiful lights in so many colours, among which were white, pink, and gold mixed together. There was no tunnel. 

These marvellous lights filled the whole sky. I wanted to go towards the lights but was blocked by a collective presence. I couldn’t see the other worldly Beings, but I could feel their presence. I instinctively knew that this collective presence was 'God.'

~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home