Monday 17 August 2015

'50% OF YOUNG BRITS ARE BISEXUAL'



Half of young Brits say they are 'not exclusively heterosexual', according to a new YouGov poll.


According to the survey, a quarter of those aged between 18 and 39 reported having had a homosexual experience.

This compares to only nine per cent of those aged 60 and over.




According to psychologist Laurent Bègue, author of Right and Wrong Psychology, the line between homophobia and homosexuality is thin.

I suppose that most of us used to fear gay people.

We imagined that they smelt differently.

We thought that gay people would destroy our society.

We had an image of gay people as being rather foreign and dangerous, like Blacks, Jews, Catholics,  Moslems or Germans.



And then we discovered that our best friend at school was secretly gay, and quite harmless.

And then we discovered that some of our best friends at University were secretly gay, and quite harmless.

And the student, who was the same sex as us, and who had just slept with a married person of the opposite sex from Paris, wanted to be affectionate towards us. 

We were not interested and they departed but we had learnt a bit more about bisexuality

And then one of our professors seemed to imply that all the great men of history were apparently bisexual, from Alexander the Grape to Ronald Reagan.

And then we traveled a bit, and, while traveling on exotic airlines, rich and successful married men would tell us that that they liked girls, but preferred boys.



It is difficult to spot a gay man.

But often they are conservative and like sport and the military.

In Sam Mendes' film American Beauty, a former US marine and convinced conservative makes sexual advances towards the character played by Kevin Spacey.

The marine, who is homophobic, shoots Spacey after his advances are rejected.


German Bishop Walter Mixa was violently homophobic.

Now there are widespread allegations that he is totally gay. 


American televangelist Ted Haggard is the typical gay homophobe.



Researchers from the University of Georgia carried out an experiment using a device that measured male erections.

A gay scene was shown to males who claimed to be homophobic and to males who claimed not to be homophobic..

80% of the homophobes had an increase in penis size when shown the gay scene.

34% of the non-homophobes had an increase in penis size when shown the gay scene.




How many people are gay, or bisexual?

Apparently, the typical 'gay' person is married to someone of the opposite sex.



One recent piece of research, involving over 50,000 people, found that:

 33% of those polled considered themselves to be exclusively heterosexual.

 67% considered themselves not-exclusively heterosexual.

67% is No Minority!

0Exclusively heterosexual
1Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6Exclusively homosexual
The above research used the Kinsey Scale (above)

A recent survey of 2,516 people in the USA found that:

27 percent of participants had had same-sex experiences.

19 percent of participants indicated that they did not consider themselves heterosexual.

The research, was carried out by Ohio State University and Boston University and was published by the National Bureau of Economic Research. 

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 17 August 2015 at 13:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being homophobic makes no sense to me. When I was 14 I had homoerotic fantasies and it did really frightened me. "Perhaps I'm gay' I often worried. But at other times I was totally fascinate by it.

Hmmm. I can remember how I would occasionally fancy another boy at school and it would feel really nice. It might happen once a year but it was usually someone who was not very close to me.

It's weird because I had forgotten all about this and how compelling it had been to Fall in love with another boy. It felt so wrong and this made it special but in a nice way, it seemed. I think it filled a massive gap of loneliness in me. It was kind of beautiful, like it would be our special secret that no one could understand. Pure intimacy and acceptance.

I wonder now what would have happened if the boy had been a close friend and we had fallen in love? Perhaps I would have gone down the bisexual route, but only for a while, I suspect

After leaving school this never happened again, and I just loved the girls. And when I had sex with girls it was just incredible.

I can understand, though, that if a young man has never come to terms with his homoerotic urges he might then become a virulent homophobic because he hates this within his self.

 
At 18 August 2015 at 05:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

More Tavispin . See Tavistock Psychiatrist Claire Sturge at a recent Four Paper Buildings conference where she suggests that "bisexuality is our ideal state http://www.4pb.com/media/publications/Seminar_Notes/Alternative_Familes_Seminar_2012.pdf

 
At 18 August 2015 at 09:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ella, I miss that English/Russian accent and the comradery of what we were attempting to do. I hope that you and Abe are doing ok. I pray that someday your angels will return.

Try and take it day by day and God will see you through.

God Bless, God Speed.

ASolo

 
At 18 August 2015 at 09:55 , Blogger Anon said...

Dear Ella,

We'd love to hear more from you.

- Aangirfan

 
At 18 August 2015 at 15:35 , Blogger John Derbyshire said...

It's not just our waistlines the food industry is altering.

 
At 19 August 2015 at 03:38 , Blogger Annski said...

Social engineering at its best, Daily Mail style.
It's great to be awake and able to see through this BS.
100% behind you Ella, and your good man Abraham.

 
At 19 August 2015 at 11:28 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy I'll tell ya, what a mess this has become. Is there any way to unravel the truth or it there really a deeper story here. I think many of us all see different angles of this story but intentionally or not, it has become a muddied mess. I personally would not know where to begin to be able to deconstruct each argument for or against all these various positions. Is Sabine disingenuous ? (I really would not want to believe so she seems ordinary and honest enough (in the videos I've seen) in the sense that she could not be a spy or double agent, let alone a tavistock plant). Is Belinda MI5? There is enough room for some doubt but what a position to be placed in. I believe if Ella thinks she has enough evidence to support her position then it should be confronted as such, why is it that so many that are allegedly being helped by McKenzie Friends end up having the tides turned in on them? It is simply just a matter of overwhelming judicial corruption or is there an element of collusion? Based on the information given on the interwebs within this case and others the general reader would not be able to ascertain any of this. Except for the Sands incident there is no other voice of opposition other than what we are currently learning from Ms. Gareeva. I would have to once again add that if Ella's accusations are sound enough in judgement for them to become fact for her than they should be confronted as such with sane and rational answers, of which I do not see Sabine backing down from as far as I can tell she has tried to be the most transparent throughout this entire incident.

There is still some interesting roadblocks being thrown in front of this case, which is quickly making it the show of the century.

Either way, Aang and readers, there are some interesting mudslinging comments here at this link:

HAMPSTEAD & BEYOND...update from Activist Sabine McNeill
https://youtu.be/KpsGYp23Wy8

AkhaldanSolo

 
At 24 August 2015 at 15:04 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

One humorous example of Christians' being selective in their treatment of the Mosaic Code has been circulating around the Internet since 2004. It was in the form of a letter to Dr. Laura Schlesinger, allegedly from "Jim." At the time, she was host of a national radio program and an observant Orthodox Jew. She had cited Leviticus 18:22 as a biblical passage forbidding homosexual behavior under all circumstances. "Jim" allegedly sent her his tongue-in-cheek response:

"Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law.

I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan. ..."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/inerran12.htm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home