Wednesday 2 April 2014

CHILD ABUSE NETWORKS - PART THREE



The following is from: The Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics

In 2007, in Holland, the Telegraaf published an article on the Rolodex child sex ring investigation.

The article quoted a top official who said that the top gangster Robert Mink Kok was responsible for having the testimony of a new witness discarded.

The Hebrew-speaking Mink Kok was one of the people who was allowed by the police to import cocaine.

In the IRT affair of 1993, it was reported that Mink Kok was working with Robert Nieves of America's drug agency the DEA.

Nieves was a close associate of Oliver North, who, in the Iran Contra scandal, 'was involved in selling drugs'.


Mink Kok. 

In 1999, the police found a huge arsenal of weapons in a house in Amsterdam belonging to Mink Kok.

Jewish, or Mediterranean, looking men had been seen going in and out of the house.

The weapons should have been in the possession of the US and Jordanian militaries.




Kok is in the drug trade, he has worked with different intelligence agencies, and supposedly is close to the leadership of several international terrorist organizations...

CHILD ABUSE NETWORKS - PART TWO
CHILD ABUSE NETWORKS - PART ONE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 2 April 2014 at 11:39 , Blogger Anon said...

I seem to be locked out of my other blogs!

- Aangirfan

 
At 3 April 2014 at 12:44 , Blogger Noor al Haqiqa said...

Best of luck getting things back in order. I don't know what I can do but if you think of anything, shoot me a message.

 
At 3 April 2014 at 22:36 , Blogger Anon said...

Very many thanks Noor.

- Aangirfan

 
At 7 April 2014 at 07:47 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were you I'd initiate a complete Mirror of the site to re-host elsewhere in the event you never regain control

Try "WGet for windows" or Linux if you have linux - it's software that grabs everything from a website - yo can configure it anyway yo like

 
At 10 October 2017 at 00:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I had hoped to find a CONTACT email on the first post, to attract your attention to this link: https://villagemagazine.ie/index.php/2017/10/not-just-ted-heath-british-establishment-paedophilia-and-its-links-to-ireland/#disqus_thread

Am curiously and patiently waiting for your take on the Ted Heath report.

If I wasn't under a Restraining Order, I'd send you another critical link.

Could you please email me on sabineskm@gmail.com

Thanks.

 
At 10 October 2017 at 01:15 , Blogger Anon said...

Hope to write about Heath soon.

- Aangirfan

 
At 8 February 2018 at 10:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My website is in the very same niche as yours and my users would
certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

 
At 8 February 2018 at 11:11 , Blogger Anon said...

It is OK.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home