Sunday 20 April 2014

BRAD RENFRO MIND CONTROLLED AND MURDERED?


Brad Renfro (front), grandmother Joanne Renfro, director Joel Schumacher (centre), father Mark Renfro (right)

The child actor Brad Renfro died in mysterious circumstances at the age of 25.

In 1997, Brad Renfro starred in Apt Pupil, directed by Bryan Singer.

Michael Egan says that, as a young teen, he was raped by top people in Hollywood, including Singer.

According to Egan: "I had drugs put in my drink, liquor poured down my throat, (I was) raped numerous times." 



Brad Renfro and his father Mark Renfro, 1993.

Brad Renfro was born in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Tennessee is a major world centre for pedophile rings.

TENNESSEE AND WORLDWIDE PEDOPHILE ... / GIANT PROTECTED PEDOPHILE RING BASED ...

Brad was the son of Mark Renfro and Angel Olsen, who divorced when Brad was aged 5.

Brad was raised from the age of five by his paternal grandmother, Joanne (Barron) Renfro, a church secretary.


Brad Renfro in The Client

When he was ten, Renfro was discovered by Mali Finn, a casting director for Joel Schumacher

It was the Knoxville police who suggested to Mali Finn that they use 10-year-old Brad Renfro.

The police are often involved in child abuse rings.

Brad was cast by Finn as the lead in Joel Schumacher's The Client.


Cory Haim (right) who starred in The Lost Boys, directed by Joel Schumacher (left). 

Joel Schumacher says of himself: "I started drugs and alcohol very young...

"I identify with Brad a lot because I was a very wild kid myself. 

"My father was dead by the time I was 4...

Cory Haim, who was reportedly sexually abused by top people in Hollywood. Cory died young.

Schumacher says of himself: "I was out on the streets... 

"And so I started smoking and drinking and fooling around sexually very young, very young."

Renfro’s Death Pains Director Who Helped Make Him A Star, January 27, 2008


Brad (above left) starred in a number of films with links to sadistic child abuse and murder.

In Joel Schumacher's The Client (1994) Brad plays the part of a young boy who witnesses the suicide of Mob lawyer. 


Sleepers. (Brad second from left)

In Barry Levenson's Sleepers (1996), Brad plays the part of a boy brutalised in a detention centre.

"He is a victim of sexual abuse in Sleepers."

Boomer Beefcake and Bonding


In Bryan Singer's Apt Pupil (1998), Brad plays the part of a boy fascinated by the sadistic reminiscences of a former Nazi (Ian McKellen).

Brad is "involved in an abusive, subtly homoerotic relationship with his elderly neighbor (Ian MacKellan)."

Boomer Beefcake and Bonding


Brad Renfro (right) in Bully (2001)

Brad seems to have suffered the same fate as Johnny Gosch.

JOHNNY GOSCH; BUSH AND BLAIR / Noreen and Johnny Gosch.


Hollywood seems to have mind-controlled Brad and dragged him into a world of vice.

"Soon the homo-romance became manipulative and abusive... 

"As a young adult, Brad played characters who were either gay, or homophobic, or both, in Bully (2001), Tart (2001), Deuces Wild (2002), Tenth and Wolf (2006), and The Informers (2008)."

Boomer Beefcake and Bonding



The world of show business has been linked to mind control, and early deaths.

In 1998, Brad, then aged 15, and his 19-year-old cousin were arrested and charged with drug possession.

In 2008, Brad was found dead in his Los Angeles apartment. 

He was 25 years old.[17]

Seventeen days after Brad's death, his grandmother Joanne - who had accompanied him regularly during his early acting career - died at her home at the age of 76.[22] 


George Bush and the kidnapped Johnny Gosch?

"Who gave Brad Renfro his 'hot dose'? 

"I think the answer to that question is the same answer to the question who is the world’s biggest drug dealer? Who invaded Afghanistan and secured the poppy fields for a bumper harvest?"

Brad Renfro.



John Alan writes:

Parts of the movie Sleepers was filmed at Fairfield Hills State Hospital just down the street from Newtown and Sandy Hook.


Fairfield Hills State Hospital is one of the alleged homes of the Mk-Ultra (CIA mind control project) and the infamous 'Dr.Green'. 

It has been said that 'Creepy' Gene Rosenburg of Sandy Hook fame supposedly worked there... 

J.D. Salinger wrote Catcher in the Rye in the area as well while the Mk-Ultra program was at it's height.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 20 April 2014 at 13:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parts of the movie Sleepers was filmed at Fairfield Hills State Hospital just down the street from Newtown and Sandy Hook., As seen at 2:19 are the creepy underground tunnels that have since been destroyed. This is also one of the alleged homes of the Mk-Ultra project and the infamous 'Dr.Green'. It had been said that 'Creepy' Gene Rosenburg of Sandy Hook fame supposedly worked there but this is unsubstantiated. J.D. Salinger wrote Catcher in the Rye in the area as well while the Mk-Ultra program was at it's height.

http://youtu.be/XM6ZErOn3LE

It seems those boy's took home secret's not just as actor's.

 
At 20 April 2014 at 14:41 , Blogger shirlz007 said...

Sometimes Aang.... I really do wonder about 'Synchronicity' or what ever it's called. (I can't stop checking in to this blog)

I was going to ask you about the movie 'Sleepers', a number of weeks ago. It states it's based on a true story, though names and places have been changed. I've heard this from other people, who state a lot of what is described is based on actual events (including the 'revenge', and exposure many years later... though it's debated how much, if any is true)

 
At 20 April 2014 at 18:41 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's taken me three weeks to find your new site ... what happened? Surely there's a way you can alert people visiting the old link that the site has moved. You must have lost thousands of regular visitors with this switch, though most will probably find you eventually. I gather something untoward happened to force you to change your web address ...
Chris B

 
At 20 April 2014 at 19:32 , Blogger Anon said...

We got locked out of our old site.

- Aangirfan

 
At 20 April 2014 at 22:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hullo Aang,

Yes, yes, I don't know how everyone else twigged to your move so quickly - they obviously lead a less hermitic existence than I do. As is, I only figured it out after some people arrived at my place from the appallingly misspelt 'aanirfan'. I shoot off to see what bastard is fooling with your hitherto fine name and there you are, ha ha. Well, better misspelt than never I guess.

No expert me but it occurs to me that you might be a classic victim of that heartbleed lurgy, no? Anyway, glad to see you taking in your stride with your extraordinary tirelessness unaffected. I also note that the marvellous Coleman has posted a notification of your move - he's a good egg, I think. Speaking of eggs, don't we love the expression 'bald oddity'? It's worth visiting his site just for that, ha ha.

Anyway, good to see you're alive and kicking and best regards to all the lovely girls.

yours aye, etc. etc.

 
At 20 April 2014 at 23:50 , Blogger Anon said...

Well, now that you have found us, we really are back to normal!

When we got locked out of our blog, we did send e-mails to various big alternative news sites, but got no response.

Quite a revelation.

The helpful people included Kenny, The Tap, and Coleman.

They helped us get back some of our readers.

Cheers.

 
At 21 April 2014 at 03:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eternally yours Aangirfan
Great to see others returning to the fold
xx

 
At 21 April 2014 at 04:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your new site address from the excellent Outlaw blog

- Casolaro's Ghost

 
At 21 April 2014 at 04:40 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Aang

i got back to your site through http://outlawjimmy.com he posted it on there thats how i found you again just thought would give it a mention glad your back was getting withdrawals at the time lol cheers for everything you do

 
At 21 April 2014 at 13:54 , Anonymous kerdasi amaq said...

Where did you find that picture of Adam Lanza?

 
At 21 April 2014 at 22:57 , Blogger Peter said...

yes, hat tip to kenny, that's how I found my way back to you.
is that rascal anon @ 22:29 nobody? that whimsical writing style is familiar and missed.

 
At 21 April 2014 at 23:44 , Blogger Anon said...

Google image search.

 
At 22 April 2014 at 05:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a few in the Alternative Media who are now showing themselves to be what they really are Aang. I watch who they link to and the things that they DO NOT say... Regards OUTLAW

 
At 13 May 2014 at 04:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

True.
I witness ... this. I was told this and saw these acts. My character was assisted to the point of a worthless uneducated homeless person, delusional and a liar. I am none of these things. I am a witness and I will be in that court when that day arrives to prove what we as a na tion allowed to happen.

 
At 18 August 2014 at 07:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

list the sites that didn.t help you

 
At 19 August 2014 at 08:07 , Blogger Anon said...

All the big ones.

 
At 18 March 2018 at 17:20 , Blogger M-n-M's said...

Aangirfan,
I stumbled upon your blog today(but, I swear, I have somehow seen this same story, or similarties to it once before. Not 100% sure), as I am working on some research, and trying to help make child/human trafficking, and sexual abuse come to light, and I am enjoying seeing all these top celeb SICKOS get their just desserts. I am in contact with a person on his YouTube site, and he mainly works on the bringing of pedophilia/pizzagate/pedogate and the dark side of Hollywood, and I have chosen to help him in his quest, as this is a serious subject, and sexual abuse is something that has happened to loved ones in my family, and as a victim, myself, of being nearly raped, as well as fondled by a fellow classmate at a very young age...when I ended up injuring him, but, got in trouble(he did NOT), & sent to the principal's office for doing so! I re-live these 2 events after hearing all of the shit that keeps going on & on, & not just in Hollyweird, but, in the news, and what stories I have followed on YouTube videos. So, I will continue to do whatever work I can. Children today have more of a voice, whether regular everyday lives, or on t.v., or in film. I think after the #Me Too & Times Up advocates have been launched...there are more child/teen/tween/female or young male stars that now know they DON'T have to take it anymore, & there will be justice in not keeping quiet.

I had been doing some intensive research this past week on the Corey Haim/Corey Feldman/Jonathan Brandis/Brad Renfro stories, backgrounds, and lives, and also, whom they worked with that have connections to OTHER sycophants, deviants, and power-hungry, pervert executives in the business. I, too, believe, now more than EVER, that Corey Haim, and Brad Renfro had succumbed to drugs, and alcohol abuse, and downward spiraling into an emotional abyss, because of being at the hands of Bran Singer, and Joel Schumaker. I am convinced of it! There are some other names that I have linked up to one or both through their movies, and who else were involved in the making of them, as well as other castmates, that have links to other movie moguls, or execs. It sickens me, and I pray for any child that is hoping to get into the business today, in hopes of becoming a "star." I am so glad my Mom refused to let me go to Hollywood, and pursue my biggest dream of becoming an actress. I now am. was angry, and heartbroken back then, but, looking back in retrospect...I am around Corey Feldman & Corey Haim's age, & GOD only knows what could've happened to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home