Monday 1 April 2024

Sydney Siege


Unknown commented on "SYDNEY SIEGE; BOURJERDI IS JEWISH?"

2 April 2024 - thank you. You may not believe this but I searched the Internet & my old archived FB album on Sydney Siege to find the photo of Manteghi Bourjerdi in his Jewish clothing. Even my storage disc. Nothing all removed.

 Yestereday I did 25 updated album images, including 2 warnings 2 months prior to the LIndt Cafe event.One was on Mossad propaganda MEMRI media. Their ISIS attack failed because it was me who rang ASIO & said 'the flag in the window is not ISIS flag." 

It was removed from the cafe window soon afterwards. 

I hope you can view them. 

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1525362591348495&type=3 Hurray - my prayers are answered here you have it on record.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home