Sunday 9 July 2023

Interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr - 'alternative facts'


'Why did Biden do the lockdowns? Lockdowns robbed four trillion [dollars] from the middle class and the poor in this country and transferred it to the super rich.' ...

The Alternative Facts of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

'His uncle was murdered when he was nine. His father was murdered when he was fourteen. As a young man, he was kicked out of prep schools ...

The Alternative Facts of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

''I was a heroin addict for fourteen years. I’m lucky to be alive. People have plenty of reason to write me off forever because of the way I conducted my life during that fourteen-year period. 

''And, when I was at Riverkeeper, an environmental organization dedicated to the protection of the Hudson River, I made a point of hiring people who were felons, who were convicted, who had served their time in prison. And that divided the organization. 

"I believe in redemption. I don’t think we can dismiss human beings, no matter what they did earlier on in their lives. Everybody gets another chance. And what Jesus said is, Not only do you give them seven chances, but you give them seven times seven chances.'

The Alternative Facts of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home