Thursday 13 April 2023

PETER WRITES -

...

Peter comments on the post 'Henry Mancini - "The Thorn Birds" Theme':

Back in 1987, I saw Chamberlin in Noel Coward's Blithe Spirit on Broadway. 

I suspect he was gay or at least bi. 

Strangely, I sat dircetly in front of Angela Lansbury and her husband in the audience. He gave me a fierce look kinda scary when I turned around to see if I was hallucinating. 

Anyway, Blithe Danner, as the ingenue was also on stage (Gweneth Paltrow, her offspring in the news as of late) 

Also, the great Geraldine Page as the medium. She looked right at me when delivering the Shakespeare quote from Hamlet about more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of, a special moment for me. One I will never forget.

 Sadly,she passed away a few weeks later. 

Weird experience Lansbury's daughter being a follower of Charles Manson. 

Anyway, my 2 cents. Morgan Fairchild also in audience. She caught me gawking at her too and split like a scalded chihuahua at the end of the play. She must have known i was thinking of speaking to her.

~~~~~~~~

Blog 


At 12 April 2023 at 09:09 Anonymous Anonymous said...

https://greatgameindia.com/kpmg-goldman-sachs-bank-of-america-and-morgan-stanley-sued-over-svb-collapse/

 
At 12 April 2023 at 10:05 Anonymous Anonymous said...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11964625/Ex-BBC-Capital-FM-DJ-Tim-Westwood-interviewed-caution-Met-Police-probing-sex-attacks.html


1 Comments:

At 13 April 2023 at 11:24 , Blogger Peter said...

my humble thanks to the Catholic school girls. Always a pleasure being under your spell

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home