Friday 24 March 2023

THE UIGHURS



WaffleStaffel comments on 'CHINA - ‘China is not yet another enemy’':

Ahh, the Uighurs. Remind me, since when did the Western world begin caring about the plight of Muslims?

https://www.qiaocollective.com/en/education/xinjiang Xinjiang: A Report and Resource Compilation

“Xinjiang in My Eyes”: Debunking the Lies and Anti-China Propaganda Focusing on China’s Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region

The Biggest Lie About China's Xinjiang "Internment Camps"

‘Independent’ report claiming Uyghur genocide brought to you by sham university, neocon ideologues lobbying to ‘punish’ China


BREAKING – The Xinjiang Genocide Determination As Agenda, Uyghur

The Entire World Should Be Laughing At America For Pretending To Care About Muslims In China

Xinjiang shakedown: US anti-China lobby cashed in on ‘forced labor’ campaign that cost Uyghur workers their jobs


Media Allegations of Genocide in Xinjiang

Does the West Repeating Claims of China Committing Genocide in Xinjiang Reify It?

Tankie, Conspiracy Theorist, And Other Pejorative Tools Of Narrative Control

“Wipe out China!” US-funded Uyghur activists train as gun toting foot soldiers for empire


The Watchdogs of Imperialism and the Uyghur Genocide Slander

“Regime” And “CCP”: Propaganda Tools For Dissociating A Targeted Nation From Its Government

Adviser to B.C. premier won’t seek new term as outrage spreads over his comments on China’s treatment of Uyghurs in Xinjiang region

In 2018 the US Was at War With Uyghur Terrorists. Now It Claims They Don’t Even Exist

https://www.thecanadafiles.com/articles/ciaca I Don’t Always Believe CIA Narratives. But When I Do, I Believe Them About China

Debunking baseless propaganda about Xinjiang

YouTube;

1 Comments:

At 24 March 2023 at 11:59 , Blogger WaffleStaffel said...

My atrocious grammar. Alex from Xinxiang is worth a look, he has plenty of videos touring this gorgeous region and interacting with these well integrated and happy people in whose name the ZOG is attempting to wage war. Jason Lightfoot, a Brit Living in China, is just ruthlessly mocking America at this point, but I can't blame him. Great Venn diagram, BTW.
I'm glad to see you and the Catholic school girl collective are still going. I miss starting my day by working my way through your choice blogroll. I suppose if these folks hadn't grown weary, they would've eventually been shut down anyway. My, the interweb was a different place just ten years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home