Thursday 27 October 2022

Splendor in the Grass


At 27 October 2022 at 02:51 , Anonymous said...

After nearly twenty years of reading blogs, this is the only one I continue to read (and I do it without fail each and every day).

What a wonderful experience it has been to "get to know" about this platform and all of the excellent stuff that you guys are providing.

Thank you. Weldon and I want to encourage you to keep up the fantastic effort. I Recommend You To Check This: splendor in the grass poem wikipedia

 https://dailytimepoems.com/splendor-in-the-grass-poem/

3 Comments:

At 27 October 2022 at 07:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell us more about yourself please, Weldon.

 
At 27 October 2022 at 08:29 , Blogger Anon said...

Aangirfan is a cooperative.

 
At 27 October 2022 at 21:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I preferred the "convent school girls' cooperative

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home