Monday 19 September 2022

INTEL-FRONT SITES - explained by MILES MATHIS

Fake images were added to their Facebook page, and, the above image was removed.


 'Someone is posting under my name on forums.

'Someone was pretending to be me on Twitter. I have no Twitter account and never have had one.

'I am also not on Facebook or any other social media. 

'I am not posting videos on Youtube.

'Also, the search engines are leading with pics of someone else when you search on me.

'See my front page for pics of me. The hideous smoking monster at Youtube is not me. So why is Google leading with pics of this trolldoll when you search on me?

'And why are so many Intel-front sites running projects against me leading with photos of him?

'I think you know why. He was created for just that purpose. Apparently no one is buying it: American Loons runs his picture tagged as me above a pathetic and content-free hit pieceā€”the article has two comments in six months, one of them negative. We just got 3000 comments in a few weeks over at Cutting, 99% of them positive.'

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

5 Comments:

At 19 September 2022 at 04:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is Miles a fake? Is that what you are saying? Or the reverse?

 
At 19 September 2022 at 06:01 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am so glad you mention about Miles and his wonderful website since he really deserves to be known, just like you or Henry Makow. The 3 of you have never failed to speak Truth, from day one. God bless you for that!

 
At 19 September 2022 at 08:00 , Blogger Anon said...

Miles is explaining the tricks of the spooks. He is revealing a valuable point.

 
At 19 September 2022 at 08:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the guy. But I think he labels too much as fake without enough real proof. His genealogy material is great!

 
At 19 September 2022 at 21:50 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce to see Miles name getting some Alt media attention. I can picture many high schoolers getting detention for putting his information in their book reports. Hopefully many wake up and realize we have been lied to about history and who controls things, then why bother sending your kids to public school.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home