Chronicle of undeclared Ukrainian aggression against NATO.
1. March 2 - the Ukrainian S-300 air defense system destroyed the Romanian MiG-21 fighter. The pilot was killed.
2. March 2 - Ukrainian air defense shot down a Romanian Mi-8 military transport helicopter that flew out to search for a MiG-21 fighter shot down by Ukraine. The crew was killed.
3. March 3 - the Estonian bulk carrier Helt was blown up by a Ukrainian sea mine off the coast of Odessa. 4 people are missing.
4. March 10 - Ukrainian UAV Tu-141 "Strizh" struck Zagreb. By a lucky chance, no one was killed.
5. March 13 - near Irpen the Ukrainian Volkssturm shot up the car of an American journalist from the New York Times, Brent Renault, who, according to Iranian intelligence services, worked as a CIA officer in Iraq.
6. September 9 - a Romanian minesweeper was blown up by a Ukrainian naval mine near Constanta. By a lucky chance, there were no fatalities.
7. November 9 - a Turkish boat was blown up by a Ukrainian naval mine off the coast of Turkey. By a lucky chance, no one was killed.
8. November 15 - the Ukrainian S-300 air defense system struck Poland, destroying 2 Polish citizens and a tractor trailer.
Under the cover of the war with Russia, Ukraine is waging a hybrid war against NATO!